The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is a scholarship provided by Coca-Cola. The program is designed to assist researchers and students in achieving their academic objectives.
Here on this webpage, you’ll learn all you need to know about the Coca-Cola scholarship, along with how to apply and some frequently asked questions.
Before we explain to you how to apply for the current Coca-Cola Scholar program, there are a few things you should know about the scholarship.
The following information will help you better comprehend the Scholarship program.
What is the Coca-Cola Scholars Program?
A scholarship is a cash grant provided to students in order to assist them in continuing their studies. It’s more akin to financial aid for students.
Whereas most Scholarships are designed to reflect the goals and objectives of the award’s sponsors (creator or giver), some are simply intended to assist students with their immediate requirements.
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program Scholarship is a merit-based grant given to seniors graduating from high school.
In addition, the scholarship’s goal is built on leadership and service. In addition, they have made a commitment to have a substantial effect on their communities and institutions.
In addition, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is committed to assisting as many students as possible. Despite this, they can only give scholarships to a tiny proportion of students due to inadequate funding and a huge number of applicants.
- USAA Scholarship 2022-2023 Program Application
- Bank Of America Scholarship For USA Students
- Capital One Scholarship 2022-2023 Application
- Steve Harvey Scholarship 2022-2023 Application
- League Of Legends Scholarship 2022 Application
Overview of the Coca-Cola Foundation Program
Additional details on the Coca-Cola Scholars Program can be found underneath. If you require any additional information, please see the application link below.
- Amount of Scholarship: $20,000
- Applicants must be current high school seniors who have been homeschooled. They must also go to school in the United States. Furthermore, the applicant must expect to complete a high school graduation at the time of application. The applicant must also intend to pursue a degree at any approved post-secondary school in the United States.
- The deadline for applications is October 31, 2021. (last year).
- One hundred and fifty awards are available (150).
How to Apply for the 2022 Coca-Cola Scholarship
Do you have any questions about how to apply for the Scholarship?
- To begin, fill out a Google Form and submit it to the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation online.
- Fortunately, there would be no need for transcripts, essays, or any other supplemental materials that are typically expected when applying for a scholarship.
- Regardless, the foundation advises that you obtain a copy of your transcript before completing the application. The rationale for this is to guarantee that you are providing correct and up-to-date information about yourself.
Requirements for the Coca-Cola Scholarship
The Coca-Cola Scholarship has the following criteria:
- You must be a senior in high school.
- Also, that school year, you must be graduating.
- You must also have a weighted GPA of at least 3.0.
- You must also intend to pursue an undergraduate degree within one year of high school graduation.
- Students must also attend an approved post-secondary institution in the United States.
In addition to the materials listed above, you will need to obtain the following documents before filling out the application:
- The College Board has a high school code for your school.
- Last year’s approximate combined income of your parents before taxes (optional).
- All of your school-sponsored extracurricular activities are listed here. Example: How much time did you spend in each club? What were your official titles as a leader? How long have you been playing these characters?
- All of your accolades and awards won throughout your time in high school will be included here.
- Detailed information about any community service hours you’ve performed during your high school career.
- In addition, the amount of AP, IB, and Honors classes that your institution offers.
- Throughout your stay, your grades will be used for the scholarship.
- The size and rank of your current class.
Also, include details about all of your work experiences during high school. As an example, the job. How many hours each week do you work, and so forth.
Is the coca cola scholarship legit?
The Coca-Cola Foundation, for example, gives away some of the most significant awards to graduating high school seniors. They’re also fiercely competitive. However, you must use caution when applying for this award. Always be on the lookout for con artists.
The scholarship mentioned above has the potential to improve your life as a student.
It’s also one of those scholarships that you’ll be glad you applied for if you get it. However, make sure you meet the conditions before applying.
How much money is the Coca-Cola Scholarship?
Each and every year, 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are chosen to receive a $20,000 stipend.
The Coca-Cola Community College Academic Team – 50 Gold, on the other hand, will receive $1,500. 50 Silver receives $1,250, and 50 Gold receives $1,500. The cost of 50 Bronze is $1,000.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are some commonly asked questions about Coca-Cola Scholarships.
How can I get the Coca-Cola Scholarship?
The application link is now open for high school seniors who will graduate in the 2021-2022 academic year.
You can also get to the application site by going to the menu at the top of the page and selecting “Apply.”
After Saturday, October 31, 2021, at 5 p.m. Eastern, the application will be unavailable.
I’m unable to access the application?
Use Google Chrome or Internet Explorer to visit the site. You can also visit their website directly. But whichever option should suffice.
The app has been tested across a variety of browsers and operating systems. Kindly send a support request to them if you require additional technical assistance.
When is the Coca-Cola Scholars application deadline?
The 2022 application eligibility quiz must be submitted by 4 p.m. Eastern time on October 31, 2021. The deadline for submitting the complete application is October 31, 2021, at 5 p.m. Eastern.
Only students graduating from high school in the academic year 2021-2022 are eligible to apply.
The application for the 2023 Coca-Cola Scholars Program (open to those graduating high school in the 2022-2023 school year) will open in August 2022.
Am I qualified to apply for this scholarship as an international student?
Just U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Temporary Residents (in a legalization program), Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
Citizens of the United States who are studying abroad at an Expat or American school are not eligible.
Is this a minority-based or income-based scholarship?
The Coca-Cola Scholars Program is based on academic achievement. Leadership, academics, and community involvement are all factors considered while evaluating applicants.
Although they ask for income and ethnicity information from candidates, it is only utilized for reporting reasons.
How to win a Coca-Cola Scholarship in 2022
Scholarship awardees, as per the Coca-Cola Scholars program, are strong leaders who are dedicated to “making a major influence on their schools and communities.” The most successful submissions will exemplify the Coca-Cola Scholars program’s core values of leadership, service, and commitment to the community.
The tactics listed below will assist you in emphasizing the attributes that make you most appealing to the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation.
Demonstrate a high level of academic achievement
You may have noted from earlier in this piece that Coca-Cola scholarship winners attend some of the best colleges in the country. This and other corporate scholarship programs seek to invest in students that have the most promise and potential.
Earning great marks is one approach to demonstrate your personal potential; this will undoubtedly help you when applying to colleges and other scholarship programs.
In addition, if AP or advanced classes are available, take them. If your academic record demonstrates a more demanding course load, you’ll be a more impressive applicant.
Develop your leadership abilities
Leadership positions will make you stand out in a positive way.
Leadership skills growth, like academic performance, implies that you’ll be productive as a student and a professional.
You’ll show the Coca-Cola foundation that you’re courageous enough to take responsibility if you actively seek out leadership opportunities.
Early on, commit to clubs, groups, or activities that are a good fit for you.
Keep the Coca-Cola Scholars values in mind
As you fill out your application, ensure to have the Coca-Cola Scholars values in mind. Always remember that successful applicants are students who are interested in their school communities as well as excelling academically.
Scholarship awardees demonstrate passion and service-oriented behavior by participating in classes and extracurricular activities.
Accept the absence of first-round essays
The Coca-Cola Scholars application does not demand any essays in the initial phase of the application process, contrary to many other scholarship applications.
Any application that doesn’t require you to submit an essay must be simple, right? In actuality, the Coca-Cola Scholarship application is more difficult than most because it does not allow you to describe your educational outcomes or extracurricular activities.
Submit a good application
Lastly, you should submit a polished finished product to boost your chances of being accepted.
As you submit your application, have someone you trust look it over—a teacher or guidance counselor, for example—to ensure it’s as polished as possible. Your reader may have suggestions for other items to include or exclude.
The famed Coca-Cola scholarships are an excellent place to start if you’re looking for scholarship programs to assist pay for your college education.
Why are they so well-known? The Coca-Cola Foundation, for example, gives away some of the most significant awards to graduating high school seniors.
They’re usually quite competitive, so if you want a chance at one, you should learn everything you can about them.