Looking for information on Delta State Scholarship 2022? This article includes important information on how to be a successful recipient of the Delta State student-aid programs.
You will also be given instructions on how to apply for the Scholarship without difficulty, as well as the updated information on the Delta State Bursary Award.
The Delta State Scholarship is part of the government’s commitment to the Delta Indigenes in terms of social welfare and cooperation. The Delta State Government normally sponsors the scholarship through the State’s Bursary Board.
This grant is intended to help young students in educational institutions, particularly those who have low financial resources to support their academic pursuits.
Many students have benefited from Delta State government over the years.
Delta State Scholarship 2022 Program Requirements
The following is a list of requirements:
- The primary condition for receiving the scholarship is that you must be a Delta State native.
- You must be enrolled in a recognized educational institution.
- You must have a solid academic record.
- Students enrolled in higher education institutions such as universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education are required to have a minimum CGPA of 3.0.
- Eligible candidates will be subjected to a screening process in which their credentials will be confirmed.
- Certificate of Completion of Primary School (FSLC).
- Origin Certificate.
- Statement of Results, which includes your CGPA (for University/Polytechnic/College/School of Nursing students, for example).
For Delta State Scholarship To Study Abroad
- All applicants must have registered with the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC).
- Demonstrate your abilities to think critically and to lead;
- Meet the English language requirements of the university (usually at least 6.5 in IELTS or equivalent TOEFL score valid for current year admission) Only for Overseas/External Scholarships;
- You must be a Nigerian citizen at the time of application.
- Proof that you must return to Nigeria and establish a permanent residence after completing the specified program of study;
- A valid Nigerian passport is required;
- Be a full-time registered student at any public or private tertiary institution.
How to Apply for Delta State Scholarship 2022
- The application for the Delta State Government Scholarship Scheme is completed online. https://deltastate.gov.ng/ is the official website for Delta State Scholarship Application.
- Visit http://dsbsb.dl.gov.ng/scholarship/registration for further information.
- Complete the form completely.
- Make the required payment.
- Please double-check the information you’ve given.
- Print out the slip after uploading your passport.
- Existing candidates who are still enrolled in school should reapply using their applicant ID and password, as additional applications will result in automatic disqualification.
Delta State Scholarship Opening and Closing Dates
For the Status of the Application — The application deadline will be announced as soon as the scholarship application form is available. Visit https://deltastate.gov.ng/ for more details on the scholarship grant. The forms will be available on the previously mentioned scholarship webpage.
Closing Date — The Delta Scholarship application is now closed. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s reopened for applications.
Nonetheless, we will continue to update this website with new local and worldwide scholarships; please stay glued to this blog to receive straight updates.
- Ondo State Scholarship 2022-2023 Bursary Form Portal
- Katsina State Scholarship 2022 Board Form Portal
- Ogun State Scholarship 2022 For Indigenes
- Kogi State Scholarship 2022 Bursary Portal
Delta State Student Bursary 2022
Delta State Bursary Award Applications are now being accepted from qualifying Delta State students enrolled in both public and private tertiary institutions for the 2022/2023 Students’ Special Assistance Scheme (Bursary Award).
Requirements for the Delta State Bursary
- All applicants must be of Delta State indigene;
- Also, all applicants must be from any of the local government areas of the state.
- To apply, only accredited public and private schools (universities, polytechnics, and colleges of education) students are eligible.
- Applicants must be a full-time registered student at a public tertiary institution; (Diploma, Masters, and PhD students are not eligible for this scholarship);
- In universities, be in the second year or higher (200 to 500 level); in polytechnics and monotechnics, be in ND II, HND I, and HND II;
- For all higher education institutions, you must be in the 200 level or higher.
- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.20 or above in the preceding academic year’s test.
- All applicants over the age of 18 must have registered with the National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- All applicants under the age of 18 must provide a JAMB registration number.
That’s it on the requirements!
How to Apply for Delta State Bursary 2022
Interestingly, Delta State offers bursary grants to complement their Scholarship programs. The following paragraph will delineate the application process to get this student-aid fund.
- First, go to www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng and click “Apply Here” to fill out our bursary application.
- The second step is to pay the fee charges. If you use debit cards, you will be charged an online processing fee of N800.00, which is non-refundable.
- Thirdly, Receipt of Online Receipt For your personal record registration, you should download and print the card.
All inquiries should be directed to the following phone numbers: 08143871532 |08030777381| 08032261336. Alternatively email the bursary board address at: [email protected].
Other Opportunities Available to Delta State Students
That was the highlight of the state-funded Scholarship programs for Delta students. Since these Scholarships are opened on a specific time and interval, which means you may have to wait for another year to apply if this year’s application is closed.
However, we have many others options you can consider to fund your education program.
Meanwhile, you may still apply for the following scholarships even if we are unsure of the Delta scholarship’s current availability.
Scholarships from the oil and gas business are excellent alternatives to Delta State scholarships. They are as follows:
- Chevron/NNPC Scholarship
- Total Scholarship
- Seplat Scholarship
- Mobil Scholarship
- Shell Scholarship
- And the host of others.
Aside from the scholarships listed above, Delta students can apply for a slew of other fully-funded local and foreign scholarships.
Some of these oil company scholarships are aimed towards students from host communities including as Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa Ibom, and Cross River states.
In the course of this article, we highlighted the Scholarship and Bursary grants offered by the Delta State government.
This gives you a picture of the available opportunities open to fund your education as a Delta student.
There are, however, a few that are open to all Nigerians. To learn more, go to the Scholarship pages on the internet.