The Lagos state teachers recruitment 2022/2023 is yet another great opportunity for unemployed youths living in the state.
If you have always dreamed of becoming a teacher or part of the teaching service in Nigeria, you shouldn’t let this pass you by. The good thing is that non-indigenes can also apply for this recruitment.
In this article, you will see the requirements, application form portal, deadline, and the process involved in applying for this recruitment program.
In case you are still a student, you may want to check out the Lagos state scholarship program for indigenes.
Let’s get right into it.
Requirements For The Lagos Teachers Recruitment
If you meet all the requirements listed below, then you are eligible to apply for the recruitment exercise.
- You must be at least 18 years old as at the time of application.
- You must be a citizen of Nigeria with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency (LASRRA) Number.
- You are expected to have good IT, communication and writing skills.
- You must have a degree in education from a recognized university in Nigeria and have at least 5 credits in your O’level result.
- In case you don’t have a degree in Education, you must possess a Post Graduate Diploma in Education from a recognized university.
- You must be ready to work in any division of Lagos state.
- You are also expected to possess a testimonial of good conduct from your last employer or if not previously employed, from the last school or college attended.
How To Apply For Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2022
Did you meet all the requirements listed above? If yes, follow the guidelines below to apply for the teachers’ recruitment.
- Go to the lagos state teachers recruitment portal (jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng).
- Register as an applicant using your details.
- Head over to the job application form on the portal.
- Fill the form and upload the documents required.
- Submit the form and pray for the best.
- Shortlisted candidates will be notified and invited for the job interview in Lagos.
Is Lagos State currently recruiting teachers?
The Lagos state teacher recruitment portal is temporarily closed as they have reached their limit for last year, it will be opened when the board decides to recruit more people into the teaching service.
Also, the starting date and the deadline of the recruitment form have not been announced.
Keep checking their website (www.lagosstate.gov.ng) for the latest updates on recruitment.
How much does Lagos state pay teachers?
Hmmm, you are probably wondering how you will be paid every month if you are lucky enough to get this job.
|Entry Level||46,000 Naira|
|Average Level||59,000 Naira|
|Senior Level||81,000 Naira|
Don’t be amazed by these numbers, it may change by the time you get there.
There are also other benefits apart from your salary, you will get your pension when you retire after working for 35 solid years, you will also get access to other things like insurance, health & housing allowances.
If you don’t have a LASRRA number, visit any local government office in Lagos and get it.
To those applying for the Lagos state teachers recruitment 2022, I wish you success!