On the off chance that you are contemplating on the scholarship grant by the Nasarawa State government, don’t get freaky we got you covered.
We will provide you with all of the information you require regarding the scholarship program in this post.
You can get a scholarship right in your own state; on this page, you’ll find complete instructions on how to apply for and secure a scholarship by Nasarawa State.
Nasarawa State Government Scholarship Requirements
There are some set-aside requirements for candidates applying for Nasarawa State Scholarship 2022. These are unavoidable things you shouldn’t miss out on in your bid to get a grant to finance your education in Nasarawa State.
Applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following requirements to be considered for the Scholarship Award Scheme for this year:
- Firstly, the candidate must be a native of Nasarawa State.
- Have five (5) credit grades in WASSCE/GCE/SSCE in one sitting, including Maths, English, and three other related subjects.
- For undergraduate students, the candidate must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree student in Nasarawa State taking one of the courses specified below (College of Education Akwanga, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State Polytechnic, Nassarawa State University Keffi).
The following are the list of courses considered for the Scholarship:
- Agricultural Science/Agricultural Engineering Architecture
- Economics/Business Administration
- Chemical Engineering (Chemical Engineering)
- Civil Engineering is a branch of civil engineering that deals
- System Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Science/Computer Science
- Engineering (Electrical/Electronic)
- Environmental Research and Surveillance
- Journalism/Mass Communication
- Materials Engineering and Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
- Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy in Humans
- Petroleum Engineering
And other courses that will be stated by the organizers of the Scholarship grant. You should discover the full list of programs covered by the Nasarawa State Scholarship board so as not to misunderstand the process.
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Scholarship 2022
Let’s take a gander at how to apply for the 2022 Nasarawa State Scholarship. Obviously, that’s the main reason for us to write this article.
After reviewing the following prerequisites and determining if you are eligible for the scholarship award, go to the official website of the Nasarawa State Government to obtain an application.
Visit www.nasscholarship.com.ng for additional details.
Applicants must submit an application with the following information in order to be considered:
- Other Names
- The phone number and e-mail address are both functional.
- Admission letter to a school detailing the course of study, the year of enrollment, and the duration of the program.
- O’Level Certificate (SSCE/GCE).
- State of Origin / Local Government Proof
- Also, please include scanned copies of the originals of your documents.
- Those are the most significant documents that will be required, however there are other documents that will be required. Do ensure that you have the document requirements for the Scholarship.
- Bayelsa State Scholarship 2022-2023 Board Form Portal
- Kwara State Scholarship 2022-2023 Bursary Form Portal
- Delta State Scholarship 2022-2023 Bursary Board Portal
- Katsina State Scholarship 2021/2022 Board Form Portal
- Kogi State Scholarship 2021/2022 Bursary Portal
Is the Nasarawa State Scholarship Application Form Free?
A lot of intending applicants have been asking the question of whether ‘the Nasarawa State Scholarship Application Form is free to fill out?’
The answer to the question is Yes!
The Nasarawa state scholarship application form is completely free for all applicants. It is advisable to please reject any advertisement that asks you to pay money in order to obtain a scholarship application form.
The state government of Nasarawa will never ask for payment in exchange for the form.
So be guided in order not to fall for fraudsters who might be prying around.
An Overview of Nasarawa State
In addition, let’s take a brief overview of Nasarawa State as we have learned about this scholarship program.
Nasarawa State was formed on October 1, 1996, by the Abacha government from the Plateau State (now adjacent).
Nasarawa State is bordered by Kaduna State to the north, the Federal Capital Territory to the west, Kogi and Benue States to the south, and Taraba and Plateau States to the east.
Within the state, a network of roadways connects all rural areas and large cities. Train services are provided by the Nigerian Railway Corporation (NRC) from Kuru, Gombe, and Maiduguri.
On the subject of education, Nasarawa state has a College of Education in Akwanga, Federal Polytechnic Nasarawa, a College of Agriculture in Lafia, Isa Mustapha Agwai I Polytechnic Lafia, Nasarawa State University Faculty of Agriculture Lafia Campus, a newly established Federal University of Lafia, Mewar International University in Masaka, Bingham University in Karu, NACAP polytechnic Akwanga, Command secondary school
Nasarawa State offers some student-aid grants to understudies that are from the state. This includes Bursary and Scholarships which are all finances for students. However, in the course of this article, we looked at the former which is Scholarship.
Are you interested in applying for the Nasarawa State Scholarship for this year? That’s a nice decision and we believe you’re not alone; we will walk you through the application process and provide you with any additional information you require about the scholarship grant.
If your interest in the Nasarawa State Scholarship is to successfully get the grant at the end, then this article will still be helpful. We highlighted the step-by-step instructions on how to apply for the scholarship and at last earn the grant money. These processes are all easy to carry out so far you don’t leave any stone unturned.
Furthermore, the Nasarawa State scholarship is awarded to Nasarawa indigenes to help them succeed in their educational institutions. That’s the main reason the government decides to set up this kind of student-aid grant for the students.
You will find the conditions and qualifications you need to be a beneficiary of this scholarship scheme on this website today.
Inasmuch as the competition for these Scholarships is very much, do not rule out your chances of making it through. Many students have benefited in recent years, and you may too get yours this year.
So far in this write-up, we have emphasized much on how to apply for the Nasarawa State Scholarship in 2022.
From the information we have given above, we believe you now have an idea of what’s involved in applying for the Nasarawa State student-aid grant.
This article was also informative on the eligibility and requirements for obtaining these government grants. We hope you take note of them when applying for these Scholarships by the Nasarawa State government.