The Amazon Student Scholarship Program may be of interest to you if you want to attend college in the United States or continue your studies.
This program helps students with their financial burdens by providing $5,000 for tuition and $500 for textbooks to each recipient. Isn’t it incredible?
Another interesting thing is that the scholarship’s application process is simple and clear, providing all applicants an equal chance. All of these will be covered in this article.
About The Amazon Student Scholarship 2022
What are your thoughts on Amazon’s student scholarship program for 2022? This might be the question some intending applicants will want to ask.
Nevertheless, in the next paragraph, you’ll find out everything you need to know about this year’s Amazon scholarship. Simply keep reading.
The Amazon Student Scholarship was launched by Amazon.com in 2014 for college students in the United States. The scholarship money will be given in time for the fall semester of 2022, with applications being accepted now.
The scholarship is intended to “reward students who display remarkable leadership abilities and innovative thinking,” according to Ripley MacDonald, Amazon’s director of student programs.
Students who apply will be graded on their GPA, community activity, and leadership experience, and will be required to write an essay in order to advance to the final step — pretty regular college scholarship stuff.
The Amazon Student Scholarship program is not solely a charitable endeavor on Amazon’s part.
It involves selecting a group of the brightest, most engaged, and most active students in the United States and assisting them in becoming Amazon brand ambassadors.
The scholarship’s major goal is to spread the word about Amazon Student, the company’s student-designed program that offers a cheaper version of Amazon Prime.
The merit-based award provides $5,000 in tuition and $500 to spend on textbooks at Amazon.com to 50 full-time undergraduate students.
Students who plan to start college in 2022 or continue their undergraduate studies are all eligible to apply for the Amazon Study Abroad Scholarship.
Let’s take a look at the figures that will be given to successful candidates and winners of the Amazon Student Scholarship 2022.
The good news is that Amazon Student Scholarship is awarding $5,000 in tuition and $500 in textbooks to 50 full-time undergraduate college students.
Surely, you would want to be among that 50. It’s possible, by first meeting the requirements that will be highlighted below.
General Requirements for Amazon Student Scholarship
The overall conditions and eligibility for the Amazon Student Scholarship are important to understand. Let’s have a look at the prerequisites to see if you meet the entire eligibility requirements for this scholarship:
Levels of Study/Fields of Study
The Amazon student scholarship is available to students pursuing undergraduate courses in the United States.
Courses at an accredited not-for-profit college or university may be in any discipline.
This by and large means that you will be eligible to apply for the scholarship irrespective of the course you want to go for.
Students enrolled in a recognized 2-year or 4-year college or university course are eligible for these rewards.
The Amazon Student program is open to high school students in the United States who are looking for a college scholarship.
- Brockman Foundation scholarship program
- Big Y scholarship 2022 application
- Kmart scholarships for US students
- Clara Lionel Foundation Scholarship portal
- EssayPro writing contest scholarship
- Scholarships for students with red hair
- Loblaw scholarship application form
Let’s take a look at the countries that are eligible for this Scholarship.
The Amazon student scholarship will be accepted in the United States and hosted there.
The Amazon scholarship is exclusively offered to residents of the United States.
Foreign students, on the other hand, can apply for a variety of international scholarships to study in any country of their choice.
Eligibility for Amazon Student Scholarship
They include the following:
- Candidates should be citizens of the United States who are currently enrolled in school in the United States.
- Members of Amazon Student are required to apply.
- Undergraduate students enrolled in full-time classes at a non-profit U.S. institution or university beginning or continuing in the fall of 2022.
- Courses may be in any discipline at a recognized not-for-profit college or university; high school seniors, including a junior show, can apply in advance of starting college this year.
How to Apply for Amazon Scholarships for Students 2022
If you’ve been contemplating where to start from in sending your application for Amazon Student Scholarship, here are step-by-step processes to get it done easily.
- Interested and eligible candidates must write an essay about Amazon and its business, including what it means to them, its numerous trade methods, and the advantages that end-users gain from purchasing from Amazon.
- The essay format is up to every candidate, as long as it helps to showcase the reasons for preferring Amazon.
- Pricing policy, distribution networks and coverage, great product choice, fast delivery, sales support, flexible payment methods, and other compelling reasons why millions of people buy from Amazon each year could be considered by applicants. Keep in mind that Amazon’s business model now includes a lot more than just books.
- The AMZ-Expert board will assess scholarship applications, looking for original and fascinating responses as well as the desired standards of clarity and developed thought.
The Amazon scholarship application for 2022 has yet to begin as of the writing of this information. We’ll let you know when the program is ready to use.
Just stay glued to this page as any update will be reflected here.
Amazon Opportunities for Students 2022
Amazon’s DNA is infused with an entrepreneurial drive. The firm strives to hire the best minds from universities all over the world, and there are technical and non-technical job possibilities for students of various backgrounds within Amazon.
Gender identities, colors, ethnicities, abilities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, military status, backgrounds, and political beliefs are all represented among Amazon shoppers.
They feel it is indeed vital for Amazon employees to mirror these various viewpoints, which will aid us in our aim to be among the most customer-centric company on the planet.
Amazon is searching for ongoing undergraduate and graduate students to work as software development engineers (SDEs), support engineers, product managers, operations managers, applied scientists, vendor managers, cloud support associates, sales specialists, financial analysts, and more in a variety of roles.
Amazon hires for a variety of departments, including AWS, consumer, devices, finance, legal, operations, and recruiting.
From the beginning, you’ll collaborate on significant projects with peers and leaders, delving into projects, programs, and services that affect millions of people.
Students at Amazon have the option to chart their own course by taking charge of their own development, careers, and futures.
Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship Program
The Amazon Future Engineer scholarship fund supports high school graduates who already have completed a computer science course and intend to pursue a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or another computer science-related field of study at an accredited four-year college or university.
The award or prize includes a $10,000 scholarship to a four-year college or institution as well as a paid summer internship at Amazon following their freshman year.
Scholarship America®, the country’s greatest designer and manager of scholarship, tuition aid, and other education support programs for organizations, foundations, associations, and individuals, is in charge of the program’s administration.
Awards are given regardless of race, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or country of origin.
Requirements for Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship
Entrants for the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship Program must meet the following requirements:
- Citizenship or permanent residency in the United States is required.
- Be a senior in high school who is currently enrolled in or has finished a high school or college dual degree program in computer science. The following are some examples of courses:
Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science A or Advanced Placement (AP) Computer Science Principles in the International Baccalaureate Computer Science Course
- Through a college dual enrollment program, you can study computer science. Other high school courses that only teach computer science may be needed.
- Be on track to earn a bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, computer engineering, or another computer science-related field of study from an approved 4-year college or a 2-year college with the intention of transferring to a 4-year college.
- On a 4.0 scale, you must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0. (or its equivalent).
- Employees of Amazon and its subsidiaries, as well as their immediate family members, are not eligible.
The following documents must be uploaded as part of your application:
- Grades must be current and comprehensive. The submission of grade reports is not permitted. Unofficial or online transcripts must include the student’s name, school name, grades, and contact information.
- For the Financial Information Page, a copy of the first two pages of the most recently filed IRS Form 1040 was used.
- One online recommendation form must also be submitted on your behalf by 3:00 p.m. CT on March 2, 2022, as part of your application.
If you don’t send all of the essential papers electronically, your application won’t be deemed complete.
Students enrolled in a four-year college will earn $10,000 per year and they are qualified for renewal of the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship.
Those who attend a two-year college will get $5,000 each year they are eligible, and students who transfer to a four-year school will receive $15,000 per year and they are qualified to apply. The maximum amount you can spend in your lifetime is $40,000.
The awards are renewable for up to three years or until the applicant earns a bachelor’s degree, whichever comes first.
Renewal is contingent on the applicant continuing full-time enrollment in an accredited college or university, maintaining good standing with their university, and Amazon Corporate LLC continuing the program.
It should be noted that the rewards are restricted to undergraduate studies.
Selection of Recipients
Educational attainment, computer science expertise, taken several initiatives and involvement in school and community activities, work history, short answer responses, unusual personal or family situational factors, financial need, racial/ethnic/gender diversity, and an educator appraisal, which is generally preferred to be done by a computer science teacher, are used to select scholarship recipients.
Scholarship America is in charge of selecting the beneficiaries. No officer or employee of Amazon Corporate LLC is involved in the selection process. All applicants consent to the decision being final.
Amazon Black Employee Network Scholarship
Empowering underprivileged students in computer science and supply chain is not only vital to Amazon–it is critical to the future of the business.
The Amazon Black Employee Network has created a scholarship program to help high school seniors who want to pursue their education in college and pursue a computer science or supply chain-related field of study and employment.
The program provides recipients with $5,000 per year for four years of college tuition, as well as connections to industry mentors and peers through Amazon’s Black Employee network.
Find out more about Amazon’s Black Employee Network and their diversity commitments by visiting their online page.
Scholarship America®, the state’s leading designer and administrator of scholarship, tuition assistance, and other education support programs for organizations, charities, associations, and individuals, administers this program.
Criteria for Eligibility
All of the following conditions must be met by applicants for the Amazon Black Employee Network Scholarship:
- Self-identify as Black or of African heritage and be a senior in high school.
- Aspire to enroll in a full-time undergraduate program at a four-year college or university that is accredited.
- The most important eligibility criteria is that candidate should have a minimum unweighted grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale and plan to pursue a computer science or supply chain-related field of study and profession (or its equivalent)
- Amazon employees, affiliates, and subsidiaries, as well as their immediate family members, are still not qualified to participate.
Before wrapping up, let’s have a second review of the Amazon student scholarship program. This is a student-aid program that is worth $5000, and it’s for students who want to ease the financial burden of going to university.
This article covered everything you need to realize about the Amazon Student Scholarship Program, including the level/field of study, host nationality, eligible nationality, Amazon Student Scholarship Program requirements, application date, as well as how to submit an application for this Scholarship.
Additionally, we included other related Scholarships by Amazon, so as to give you an alternative.
We believe you will find this information helpful and come out successful as one of the winners of the scholarship.