Kmart Scholarships offer awesome opportunities for American students to finance their education. Indigenous and resident students in the North American country can take advantage of this opportunity by applying for Kmart student-aid programs and winning up to $1,000.
Moreover, Kmart Scholarships alleviate financial hardship for college and undergraduate students in the United States of America. The prizes and award worth range from $1,000 to $25,000 per.
This post will inform you just what you need to know about the Kmart Award so you can fully comprehend what this scholarship for US citizens entails.
About Kmart Scholarships
Let’s look at what Kmart Scholarships are about before giving a guide on applying for them. This write-up will contain detailed information on the sponsorship for this scholarship and the funding information.
Primarily as a way of repaying the community for what it has given to Sears, the big retailer grants scholarships to students desiring to continue their education at post-secondary schools or to Sears employees who wish to further their education through its numerous foundations. These are either full or partial scholarships.
A good example of the educational programs by this retail company is the Sears-Kmart Scholarships. Only three of the five scholarships listed below are renewable. Others have been given in previous years, haven’t been given again, or haven’t been granted yet.
However, understanding that these scholarships existed offers students a notion of where to go for scholarship chances—corporate bodies—and also alerts them to future scholarship opportunities from their favorite corporate organization.
- Scholarships for redheads
- Top Jesuit medical schools in the US
- Rihanna foundation scholarship
- Physical therapy schools that accept low GPA
- Loblaw scholarship application form
Beginning with the most recent and ending with the least recent, this is a list of Sears-Kmart scholarships. This list includes all of the company’s scholarships and special scholarship programs.
The following is the list of Kmart Scholarships available for students in the United States:
- Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship
- Sears-Kmart-DECA scholarship
- Sears Craftsman Scholarship
- Latina Smart Fund Scholarship Program
- March of Dimes/Kmart Youth Scholarship
Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship
Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship is one of the scholarships offered. Below are the overview, eligibility criteria, requirements, deadline, and how to apply for the scholarship program.
Scholarship Overview for the Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship
The Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship is one of the several Sears-Kmart scholarships. The Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship for Community Pharmacy Excellence was founded and granted for the first time in 2001 by the Kmart Corporation.
The award is named after Yvette A. Beakes, a 2000 graduate of the University of Maryland’s pharmacy program assassinated in 2001. The grant is given to pharmacy students who show financial need and academic excellence.
The Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship is a fantastic academic opportunity for any student interested in pursuing a career in pharmacy at a higher level.
The Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship for Excellence in Community Pharmacy gives 20 yearly $25,000 endowment funds for scholarships at partnering schools of pharmacy at colleges and institutions across the country to assist students with the rising financial expenditures of college.
Amount of the Award
Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship is a scholarship capable of funding for the whole school session and beyond, depending on the renewal. The scholarship is worth $25000 per year.
This isn’t a one-time payment. However, the same amount will be paid when the scholarship is renewed in the following year.
Eligibility for Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship
There are some important prerequisites that the applicant for the Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship must meet before being offered the grant. The following are the important eligibility criteria you must meet before being considered for this grant.
- To be eligible for a Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship, students must be full-time at a participating institution or university and be in their third or fifth year of pharmacy school.
- To qualify for the Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship for Excellence in Community Pharmacy, students must have a 2.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale or a “C” average.
- To be eligible for a scholarship, all applicants must currently work at a community pharmacy (it does not need to be a Kmart Pharmacy).
How to Apply for a Scholarship at Kmart Pharmacy
For additional information on whether your college or university’s pharmacy school joins the Kmart Pharmacy Scholarship, students should contact their financial aid department.
The comprehensive information on how to apply for this scholarship will be listed on the scholarship website.
Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship is another student-aid program offered by Kmart. This is a program that is focused on students who work for the company. Here, workers for the company or the parent one, Sears, can apply for the grant.
Let’s take a gander at what’s involved in the Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship, the eligibility criteria, requirements, and how to send your application for the student-aid grant. This will also cover the deadline information and where to process your application for the Sears-Kmart-DECA scholarship.
Overview of Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship
The Sears-Kmart-DECA scholarship is the second on the Kmart list of Scholarships in the article. Students who work for Kmart or its parent firm, Sears, are eligible for the Sears-Kmart-DECA award. It’s for DECA members who work at Kmart and Sears.
The worth of Sears-Kmart-DECA is very interesting; Scholarships of $1,000 are available to qualified applicants. Associates can use their scholarships to fund their education at any college or university.
Let’s peek at the value of this scholarship by Sears and Kmart. The interesting news is that each year, 20 $1,000 scholarships and one $25,000 scholarship are given out. This money is enough to cover their fees for the whole school session.
If you’re eligible to get the scholarship renewed, the same amount will be given to you for the following year. Though this Scholarship is limited, earning it will gratefully finance your education in the United States.
Eligibility for Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship
Look at the requirements for obtaining Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship in the United States. The following is a list of requirements for applicants who intend to apply for the student-aid grant:
- A major in management, marketing, or retail merchandising is required, as well as leadership abilities.
- Have a good academic record, participate in DECA activities, work at Sears/Kmart, and show leadership ability.
- This grant is open to multiple students from the same school.
How to Apply for Sears-Kmart-DECA Scholarship
If you have met the above prerequisites, your next move should be to send your application for the grant. Here is a guide on how that is done:
- Filling out an application and sending it to DECA with proof of work status, three letters of recommendation, high school transcripts, SAT or ACT scores, and demonstrations of leadership potential are all part of the process.
- To submit your application, go to DECA Inc. 1908 Association Drive Reston, Virginia 20191 703-860-5000 deca.org.
We believe that it was easy enough to carry out and apply for this Scholarship.
Sears Craftsman Scholarship
Another scholarship opportunity is the Sears Craftsman Scholarship. The Sears Craftsman scholarship assists high school students in pursuing post-secondary education.
The National Hot Rod Association’s Youth and Education Services department administers the scholarships, which Sears funds.
Amount of Award
Each year, 20 $1,000 scholarships and one $25,000 scholarship are presented to students. The amount is enough to cover your fees for a full school year.
Requirements for Sears Craftsman Scholarship
Just like other Scholarship opportunities, there are some important prerequisites that the applicant for Sears Craftsman Scholarship must meet before being offered the grant. The following are the important eligibility criteria that you must meet before being considered for this grant:
Students who demonstrate academic excellence, citizenship, extracurricular activities, community service, and work experience are eligible for the scholarship.
Three of the twenty students who will receive awards will come from the National Hot Rod Association’s seven geographical regions, which include the 50 states, Canada, Mexico, and Puerto Rico.
How to Apply for Sears Craftsman Scholarship
The following are step-by-step processes on how to send your application for this Scholarship:
- An application, two letters of recommendation, an official high school transcript, and one or more images of the candidate partaking in an activity related to his or her professional objectives are all required.
- Submit your application to the Sears Craftsman Scholarship NHRA Youth & Education Services office at 2035 Financial Way Glendora, California 91741 626-250-2208.
Latina Smart Fund Scholarship Program
The Latina Smart Fund Scholarship Program is yet another feasible Sears-Kmart scholarship option.
As the name implies, the Latina Smart Fund Scholarship Program is open to Latina students who demonstrate financial need. Kmart sponsors the scholarship opportunity, offering students $25,000 in scholarship rewards.
Amount of the Scholarship
The scholarship is worth $10,000 in total. The major prize winner will get a $10,000 scholarship, while the three runners-up will each earn $5,000.
Eligibility for Latina Smart Fund Scholarship Program
Here are the requirements that all applicants must meet before being considered for this grant.
- Students must be between 16 and 22 to be considered for this award.
- Students should also be registered (or planning to enroll) in a post-secondary education program, such as a university or college.
How to Apply for Latina Smart Fund Scholarship
Here is the rundown of the processes involved in applying for this scholarship:
- Applicants must submit a 1000-word essay or a 2-minute video on the scholarship website, https://apps.facebook.com/latinascholarships/, answering the topical question.
- The top essays and videos will be filtered on the Scholarship Facebook page based on the votes obtained. Following that, the Latina Smart Fund Ambassadors will choose the best twenty submissions. The criterion will be based on Originality.
- Objectivity to the theme; Style; Enthusiasm; and Engagement
- Finally, the scholarship committee will choose the main prize winner and the first three runners-up!
March of Dimes/Kmart Youth Scholarships
In collaboration with the March of Dimes, Kmart gives a total of $2,500 to ten high school seniors nationwide.
High school students who have made or contributed to a major effort to help reduce birth abnormalities are eligible for this grant. The March of Dimes is a non-profit organization that prevents and treats birth abnormalities.
We believe the Scholarships mentioned earlier by Kmart will allow you to finance your education in the United States. Knowing these student-aid grants can become a game-changer for you as a US resident because you can earn a lot of money for your studies.
Kmart Scholarships alleviate financial hardship for college and undergraduate students in the United States of America. The prizes range in value from $1,000 to $25,000 per winner.
This post addressed all you need to know about the Kmart Scholarship, so you know everything there is to know about these scholarship programs.
Sam is a brilliant young Nigerian biochemistry student and an aspiring entrepreneur. Despite facing many challenges, he has never lost his passion for learning and drive to make a difference in the world. Read more about him here.