Are you willing to study at the University of Calabar (UNICAL) then this message is for you?
We are happy to notify you that the 2022/2023 first and second Unical admission list has been successfully uploaded on the JAMB CAPS and school portal.
All aspirants are hereby advised to log into the Caps dashboard and accept their admission before being revoked.
Nevertheless don’t forget early payment of the acceptance fee is also necessary to become a full student of the institution.
“Candidates with wrong UTME subject combination might be denied of admission”.
Recommended: Update On 2022 Eksu Admission List
The full guide is already detailed in our previous post you can go ahead to read more about it.
How To Check UNICAL Admission List For 2022
Were you lucky to get the method above?. If yes, then let proceed but if you find it a difficult task click the below link we’ve explained all there with pictures included.
Let dive into the procedures.
- Follow the school link to begin http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx .
- Enter your JAMB REG NUMBER in field provided. That all.
For any complaint or beef, mail [email protected]
- Visit JAMB Caps portal here http://caps.jamb.gov.ng/
- Supply your login credentials ( username and password ). A welcome message should be displayed after properly input the field.
- Change your browser to desktop site.
- Click on admission status.
- You should see a congratulation message on the screen, if you ain’t getting this it shows you’ve not been admitted. Kindly remain patient till you are offered admission.
Additional Information for admission seekers
All admitted aspirants are to accept it on their CAPS dashboard within 72 hours or else the admission will be withdrawn by the institution.
Others with not admitted status should keep checking the school website.
In addition, if you know your point is far from the requested kindly switch to less competitive once. We wish you all the best.
Help spread the good news by sharing this article with other aspirants of this university on your social media accounts.